SNOW

My ducks like snow; I think it’s evil. Wind and snow may keep them in their house though. I shovel them a path. Little webby prints in the snow are adorable too!
D34DFA72-CE6D-48B7-B78A-3182B2D58190.jpeg

My ducks like snow; I think it’s evil. Wind and snow may keep them in their house though. I shovel them a path. Little webby prints in the snow are adorable too! View attachment 1997726
I love that picture!:love I guess when we had our big snow a couple of years ago I didn't take any pictures of the ducks in it. I can't believe I didn't!

Frostbite is a definite issue with snow. Fun pictures of them running through it..:frow
I definitely keep my pens snow free and have straw down to huddle into. My Ducks have access to outdoors that are covered from wind and snow. Definitely they can freeze their feet. Heard lots of awful stories about frozen feet. :hmm

Frostbite is a definite issue with snow. Fun pictures of them running through it..:frow
I definitely keep my pens snow free and have straw down to huddle into. My Ducks have access to outdoors that are covered from wind and snow. Definitely they can freeze their feet. Heard lots of awful stories about frozen feet. :hmm
Great point @chickens really, I always keep the run door open, which is clear of snow, and they have access to their houses. If they start standing on one foot and alternating I’ll usually put them inside.

Back
Top Bottom