Snowflake Bobwhite Quail Anyone?

well i ended up ordering from vailsquail! they were $18 per dozen which INCLUDED shipping! cant beat that anywhere!! most people are just asking outrageous prices! Vail was nice to deal with and i got the eggs nicely packaged in nice thick foam.... he sent 13 instead of 12, which was great because after the shipment from Wisconsin to Texas, 2 didnt survive the trip :( of course thats not his fault at ALL! i did candle them as soon as i opened them up to make sure none had internal cracking, and 11 are good to go! so excited!

well i ended up ordering from vailsquail! they were $18 per dozen which INCLUDED shipping! cant beat that anywhere!! most people are just asking outrageous prices! Vail was nice to deal with and i got the eggs nicely packaged in nice thick foam.... he sent 13 instead of 12, which was great because after the shipment from Wisconsin to Texas, 2 didnt survive the trip :( of course thats not his fault at ALL! i did candle them as soon as i opened them up to make sure none had internal cracking, and 11 are good to go! so excited!
I just finished a hatch from him this week.....Had great fertility, 5 hatched, but my fault for none others hatching....incubator problems :/

Back
Top Bottom