SNOWING!!! 5 aand a half inches here in WA! edited after measuring

Donnadzitall

Songster
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
Granite Falls WA
I woke up to six inches of snow outside! I even took pictures I was so shocked...anyone else have that this am? Last night it was windy but the stars were out...they said it was gonna snow but I was like "whatever!" For once the weather man was right on target...I'm going to try to download pictures in a few!
(I want my sunshine!!!
sad.png
( )

Last edited:
We had snow down in Georgia late Saturday and Sunday, we had 5 and a half inches of snow it broke 2 of our trees in the yard and our power was out for about 14 hrs. Thank God its gone, the weather has warmed up here for now i hope it stay that way, I can't wait for spring to come. Anyways i'm new here and i was getting to know people i have and interest in Gardening and do some gardening, and i take Horticulture at my local school. I also work on a farm and have been working there almost a year and a half.
TCFarming

We had the weird hail/snow in the morning here in B-ham, but nothing that stuck around. But now we're having that notice of possible snow and record temperature lows... I just want it to stop and be Spring already.

Back
Top Bottom