snuggly Boerboel pups a moonth old now!!!

I just have to keep repeating to myself......they don't stay puppies forever and you've already got 3 dogs.....repeat again and again!!!! I'm a sucker for BIG dogs!! Thanks for sharing those little darlins.

They were pretty rare here when we first started importing them, there are thousands here now.. they are pretty amazing dogs and live to 13 to 14 years, which is amazing for thier size
tongue.png

gig.gif
I had to show my hubby the pic's - his first question "how much are they?" I said they're WAY over in Spokane ....

He thinks they're very cute!

HAHA.. actually pretty sure they are all spoken for but can let you know if not.. we sell them for $1000 and they are SABT reg.. which is the south african registry and they can be reg. with any reg. in the US and if you join KUSA (kennel union of south africa) they can actually be AKC..
There are alot of breeders here in the US now.. just make sure you get a SABT reg. dog as it is the actual only reccognized registry if you want to (at some point) be able to reg it or the future pups with the AKC..
There are probably 6 or 8 registrys here in the US, But none are recognized by the SABT (the founding registry).. okay I will get off my bandwagon now.. HAHA
wink.png

They are very smart, easy to care for great to have around the farm dogs
tongue.png

Last edited:
HAHA.. too funny., we had actually thought of getting Boer goats because of the boerboels.. but we ended up with Barbados
tongue.png
Mostly cause the hubby liked the horns!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom