** So Cal Serama Classic **

Oh boy.......can't wait to see pictures of the Serama Classic!
woot.gif
pop.gif

I have over 400 pictures that hubby took, and I'm weeding through them, and getting them ready to upload to an album. I had to work all day today, so I'm just starting on this now..... I may have to post in sections, or else its gonna take too long!!

Stay tuned!! I promise I'll post something tonight.

One problem I'm already seeing... the judging was done in a shady location, and he didn't want to distract the birds with a flash, so his "judging" photos are not as crisp as they could be.
big_smile.png
Sorry, but hey, at least he didn't freak out the birds for the sake of a photo?? I haven't gotten to the posed pics yet. I'm sure they'll be better, as they were shot in full sunlight

Quote:
Ok serious!! I am sooo excited, you guys I could not have done it with out you all!!
Chaili, you are truely a wonder, thank you thank you thank you!!, i think your girls could have been adopted like 5 times over, normally when i see children my ovaries go on STRIKE, but your two I think OMG is it possible...
Can i make a note here, Joey WON the First so cal serama classic with a Home bred serama, Joey you and your birds deserved this... HE then decided not to re enter the champion of the first show in order to give others with acceptional birds a go at championship!! ONce again, Joey amazes me! OK the coffee was great too!!
Kate you did a FINE job as a judge. We were Honored to have you go over our birds... and deal with the crazyness
Bill DARN YOU!!!!! You and your flock are making us have to wake up a bit on the west coast!! In time brother... in time, Itty bitty tenie weanie...I will take them all if you get board with them...
Most of all I thank the Hubbys for completing all the Hunny DO's and being so wonderful.
Austen, you are a Awsome guy, i am thrilled to have met you, thanks for helping with entries, we will be stepping it up a few notches next year, this starting over sucks, we will get it right.. Oh and thanks for backing me up when the super scary she man yelled at me.. you are to cool and collected..
Nest year is going to rock!!! Planning a few weeks earlier, the same location, looking for any and all ideas to better it!!

Thanks again all ,

OMG gorgeous...

IMG_1300090.jpg

IMG_1302092.jpg

wow... there was no doubt about this... joey has the best looking seramas around IMO...

IMG_1368158.jpg

amazing bird right here..
IMG_1607335.jpg

looks like a good time...

Quote:
i tried, but no one else wanted to go with me... i can't drive that far because i don't have a driver's licence... if it was closer, at least half way, i would've been all up in that party... LOL...

Back
Top Bottom