So. California - 3 free FRAZZLE hens

LeeLeesFarm

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2008
So. California
Hi everyone:

I live in Santa Clarita ... just 10 miles north of Granada Hills or Sylmar.

I am going to give up my 3 very sweet FRAZZLE hens ... 2 red, 1 white .... because they are damaging our residential yard....they are digging holes into it.

They are definitely FRAZZLES, with some balding on necks and bellies. Their wing tips are not fully feathered either.

They were purchased from IDEAL hatchery last June, so are 1 yr old, lay very well and consistently ... except that 1 red and the white one are broody at this moment ... and they have had no health problems this past year.

SWEET SWEET girls. Would LOVE to have them all go together since they are so bonded together.

If anyone has a loving home, you are welcome to have them free ;-(

Pick up only .... no shipping.

LeeAnn

We Have a 15 chickens and would not give them up because they we digging up the yard . My spouse took part of the yard and built a day pen for them and the day pen is large enough for them to free range it also has its own 8 ft flower bed so they then dust bathe. Now our back yard looks great and the chickens are happy to.
big_smile.png

photo1offrazzle1-culledjune152008.jpg

I am sorry about lack of photos ....
we just lost our cord that runs from camera to computer, recently, so I currently don't have a current photo / capability to upload. (We're trying to find the cord before buying another) :-(

The 1 yr old hens have balding bellies very much like this baby photo I took (same area is bald, and almost same amount is bald).

And their necks are balding .... ALMOST as bald as the "bald neck chicken" (search on google) as seen in this photo:
http://slowfoodportland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bald-necked-chicken.jpg .... not QUITE as bald, but almost.

Hope this helps.

I will continue looking for the camera cord!

Thanks,
LeeAnn

Back
Top Bottom