So has anyone received the stimulus money yet?

Redfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 11, 2007
Gervais OR
Just curious how many new chicken coops are going to be built this weekend!

Nobody I know has their money yet. Just curious if any of you guys have seen it yet.

Check out irs.gov. You can look up your release date by the last 2 numbers of your SS. I'm the 9th! Yip yip!

If you filed your taxes, and received a refund, AND had it direct deposited, you could be building soon. But if you didn't direct deposit, you could use it for your Christmas shopping.
roll.png

You will recieve the payment by the last 2 digitsl of your ss #. 00 to 20 will be May 1st, 21-74 will be May 9th and 75-99 will be May 16th. Now these dates are only if you recieved your taxes by direct deposit. If you recieved a paper check go to irs.gov and click on Economic Stimulus Payment.

My Aunt got hers, it was in the bank when she checked on Monday. They began an immediate release, according to the April 25th update on IRS.gov. The last 2 of her SSN are 02. I don't work, so ours will probably come in under my husband's SSN, which ends in 60.

Em

We got ours - it was direct deposited b/c that was how we requested our tax refund done.

We didn't play with any of it - all went towards bills.
sad.png

We filed jointly and I always list my dh 1st on the tax form since I'm a SAHM - his last 2 digits are 06 and mine are 89, so they went by his.

Well, I wonder when they'll send out the next wave of checks.

Ours is all ready spent. Sad, huh? We haven't even gotten it yet and I know where it has to go. We had to get a newer riding mower, the kids need shoes, my husband needs work shoes, then bills, bills, bills....

The only thing "frivolous" we're spending some on is a turner for my LG still air.

Maybe we'll have enough left to hit the $0.99 menu at Wendy's or something.
gig.gif

Em

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom