So How Are You? =)

I had no clue when I opened this thread it was going to have a discussion about BACON!!!! BACON!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? Bacon is wrong, evil, nasty!!!! Horrible stuff. We were having BLT's one night and my hubby was putting the bacon in the oven. He asked how many slices I thought we needed. I informed him we needed at least 50 for me and the man said (he almost died from this one) I almost believe you would eat that much bacon, honey!!!!
th.gif

Hi, Mark!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I have a sick kid. Not sure how sick so I am worried. Spent all day in the ER yesterday, are still debating going back tonight but we are supposed to see our doc tomorrow. He is having severe abdominal pain. Had X-rays, a cat scan, all sorts of blood and urine tests and thy think it is a virus...but he hurts so bad he can't even stand up.
sad.png

How are you, Mark?????? Good job on the diet!!! I am proud of you!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm doing pretty good,thanks for asking.Was worried about you. My rir just hatched out 9 babies, I thought rir didn't go broody, go figure. Glad to hear you are well! Micah

That's good everyone you are doing great! that's makes me happy knowing my wonderful friends are great!
smile.png

Omg! Christy i hope they find out whats wrong with your baby... that's scary...i had the same thing happen to me when i was 16 and they couldn't find out what it was to this day... it hasn't happen since and i hope it doesn't.. Sending get well vibes to your baby!
fl.gif

debiraymond Look at that CUTENESS!
love.gif
if that isn't cute i don't know what is LOL

turney31 I am doing great and congrats on the new babies i know that was exciting and to cute!
smile.png

Omran You are so right! hope yo have a wonderful day
smile.png

Justino Doing great!
smile.png
hope today your doing awesome

Bec Congrats on finding the missing broody and the new babies!
celebrate.gif

i am doing great and feeling great thanks
smile.png
hugs.gif

addiedunn LOL i know what you mean that's why i try to look away when i go by that section LOL

Glad you are doing fabulous! i am doing great myself
smile.png

bsafflesThat's great Brian glad you are doing well.. i to am doing well we both are doing well! LOL
thumbsup.gif

Oh im doin awesome all right LOL

lol i was just outside and i had roast beef (my barred rock) on my lap and then peepers and penny (my 2 EEs) flew up on my shoulders and THEN roxy (my other older EE) flew up on my arm xD i wish i had my camera and an extra arm to take the picture LOL

Quote:
LOL that is to awesome!

Don't you hate when you have your camera nothing like that happens but soon as you don't have it stuff like that happens... it's like they know when you do and don't have it LOL

I know that would have been a awesome pics!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
LOL that is to awesome!

Don't you hate when you have your camera nothing like that happens but soon as you don't have it stuff like that happens... it's like they know when you do and don't have it LOL

I know that would have been a awesome pics!
thumbsup.gif

LOL tell me about it! they do something or are all still, so i run to get my camera and now theyre playin keep away LOL

Back
Top Bottom