So, I have a report on the planet Mars... AND ITS DUE TODAY! HELP ME!

yankeedoodle300

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2011
Chicken Heaven
And it is a summary for my Astronomy class.

I have it written out, but need to make it like 45 seconds to read out loud in a clear voice, like 1 or 2 words a second, depending on the word.

i need you peeps to help me get it smaller, and if you have some words to change, or take out, tell me ( Either PM or tell me on this thread)

So here it is:

For my Planet, I was chosen to be the fourth planet from the sun-Mars.

It is a Named after the Roman god of War because the Romans looked up, and saw the Color of Blood- Red.
Its red because of Rust on it’s surface- made of Iron.
It also has Two moons, Phobos and Deimos. ( Fo-Bows ) (De-mows)
Scientist Phobos may either explode And make rings around Mars, or crash into it.
Mars is also Smaller Than Earth, But Larger than the Moon.
A day on Mars is about 25 hours, Not much longer than Earth's.
Even Though humans have looked for life on mars, It has never been found, but the presence of water molecules has some scientists looking for life forms.

Mars is a mysterious planet, and will continue to amaze humans for many years.

( Help me BYCers ! I Still DK out to end it The ending Tani gave me is good, but it needs to be a bit more.... Less Intent )

And here is the ending i tried to type :

And this is the Size of Mars, Compared to the other planets. and Now onto the Asteroid Belt, And Maybe An Exploded Planet*…..
• I Have a thingy with the size of mars compared to other planets, and the asteroid belt *

* Look it up

Last edited:
I think there has been some articles written recently about the volcanic activity. You could talk a little bit about that and have your friend explode a few times.

lol.png
lol.png

Even though humans have long looked for life on mars, none has ever been found, but the presence of water has some scientists looking for microscopic life forms. Mars is a powerful and mysterious planet, and will continue to entrance humans for many years to come.

How's that?

No life has ever been found on mars, but the presence of water has scientists looking for microscopic life. Mars is a powerful and mysterious planet, and will continue to entrance humans forever.

Better?

It's due today, at 12;30....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

( Help )

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

( Me )

AAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

( ASAP )

Back
Top Bottom