So I just got back from the swap with my impulse buy..which I never do

ok, so they will most likely still have curly back feathers... maybe not extensive feathering like other ones I have seen but will still have some curl. The gander is already curling just a bit.

I may have to get a super nice girl from Peachick next year to bring that trait into mine.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well I cant say for sure as I don't know their breeding. They might be anything from regular smooth chested sebs that are curly over the rest of their body to somewhat less curly then the norm. It's hard to say until fall I would think without knowing what their parents were.

Erin, you got sebbies! Poor Rusty! Hahaha to your neighbors. There goes the theory that you have bantams to keep those neighbors from fussing!
Where was the swap? And...how did I miss it? Sebbies. Lol.

Well, I had no idea how much those babies pooed so, unfortunately, I had to re-home them. They found a wonderful home in Maryland on a farm with plenty of other fowl to entertain them. And now it'll take my yard another two weeks to come back to life.
lol.png

those are very pretty $40 is a very good deal I paid $100 for day old pair and then found someone that had them for $20 a pair half grown but I already had my pair but they are very pretty!

Back
Top Bottom