So.... i lost my glasses...and about Pee'd myself

Totaly know how you feel. Me and my hubby went to FL a week or so ago. He wears contacts. And I didnt know but he was on his last pair when we left. We got down there and 2 days before we are to leave, the contacts tear. Im guessing due to the salt water of the ocean and the pool water. we had to go to a 1 hour eye glass place and have some made for him there in Florida cause he didnt have any glasses on him. Our toddler broke them when he first got contacts. But Daytona didnt have any cheap brands of eye glasses. thankfully his insurance covered it all or else we would have had to pay $400 for a pair of Versace (thats french - so it sounds like Ver-sah-chi) brand glasses.

Quote:
I have teenagers , adults,and eggs out in the yard. Ive been missing eggs and I think the snake might have been the answer to that. As fofr the house, I have pet rats and a hamster as well as a bearded dragon. There is NO WAY I could live with a snake in the house, wild that is. I wouldnt mind having a corn snake... Butr I do plan on having a bunch of ducklings around. So snake has got ot go.

Quote:
I have teenagers , adults,and eggs out in the yard. Ive been missing eggs and I think the snake might have been the answer to that. As fofr the house, I have pet rats and a hamster as well as a bearded dragon. There is NO WAY I could live with a snake in the house, wild that is. I wouldnt mind having a corn snake... Butr I do plan on having a bunch of ducklings around. So snake has got ot go.

It is what it is. You have to do what must be done.

Quote:
I am SO ROFLMBO right now...
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom