So I really shouldn't kiss my chickens???

I will kiss my chickens, dogs and children if they will let me and I don't always wash my hands after handling reptiles, I teach in a room full of preteens and I don't wash my hands after being around them either - I am completing my 51st year of existence and so far so good, I guess I will just keep on living on the edge! LOL

edited due to spelling demon existance changed to existence!

Last edited:
and I don't always wash my hands after handling reptiles

th.gif
OMG....I don't think I have ever heard anyone admit this publicly and I KNEW I couldn't be the only guilty party!!! Thank you!!!​

Quote:
th.gif
OMG....I don't think I have ever heard anyone admit this publicly and I KNEW I couldn't be the only guilty party!!! Thank you!!!

We are not alone - there are others - the ones I really worry about are the ones that come out of the bathroom with dry hands......

Quote:
ya.gif
I am sooooo glad to know I am not the only one!!!!

IM001679.jpg

Ben: "Got Kisses?"

Quote:
th.gif
OMG....I don't think I have ever heard anyone admit this publicly and I KNEW I couldn't be the only guilty party!!! Thank you!!!

We are not alone - there are others - the ones I really worry about are the ones that come out of the bathroom with dry hands......

Oh yeah ...guilty of this one, too! And I do Reptile Rescue ...but I am especially careful about washing up and being sanitary between any rehab/recovery "kids".

...those "dry handed" potty'ers are much more frightening and dangerous than anything my reptile buddies could pass onto me ...MUCH!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta agree on the people who don't wash after using the restroom!! Pretty frightening...makes you scared to shop! I KNOW my reptiles aren't sick or carrying anything. As you said though, a new one would be a different story.

Yes, that is a definite kissable comb you have there!!! Here is the comb I kiss....firmly attached to my little darling, George.
smile.png

066_-_Copy.JPG

Chicken kisser here. I kiss my goats too, and my cats. I'm healthy, they're healthy. Healthy people who are exposed to illness generally shake it off, if not, I have a doctor.

chicken kisser here too.

One of the things I made sure to teach my daughter was to wash her hands after going potty. And I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocketbook. For after we leave the bathroom. Ya know those people that leave with dry hands had to handle the door just like the rest of us! Ick Ick Ick

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Ya know those people that leave with dry hands had to handle the door just like the rest of us! Ick Ick Ick

I'm a nuzzler. Used to be just with baby peeps, but my mille fleur d'uccle is so totally soft and snuggly that I can't resist a snuzzle every so often. She doesn't complain
love.gif

Know what you mean about filthy door handles. I keep my paper towel in my hand and use it to open the bathroom door, then hold the door with my foot while I throw the towel away. Ick Ick Ick is right.​

Back
Top Bottom