So...... I'm New?! :)

Alugo

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 6, 2011
Well the past couple of weeks I have been looking up stuff on BYC and I LOVE all the info I have gotten - I have been busy designing and researching to make my own coop and plan on 6 to 12 chickens to start. Been trying to figure out the best design for Fort Worth, TX area - don't want them getting to hot! So any insight is much appreciated - there is so much to read I am afraid I will miss something! lol - So TIA! I hope everyone is having a Fabulous DAY!
-Ash

You too!
welcome-byc.gif

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
from mississippi it gets hot and humid here 2 take a look at my coop it keeps them cool all day without a fan, but some days I'll put one on them anyway cause the humidity is so high. Grats on your first post

DSC00490.jpg

Notice how open it is...really does the trick

Last edited:
Awesome thanks! I was reading about some solar screen too and thinking I could put it on the windows and found a guy that actually does the screens and he said he would give me his scraps - so I am hoping that will help too.

Hi and:welcome from Florida where is get hot too!!! I can't wait until fall or should I say when it cools down some. Have a fun time with your chickens and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom