So many breeds

StillminiFarm

Hatching
Sep 23, 2021
I am looking to start my flock next year and didn’t realize how many breeds there are. For layers getting some Easter eggers, any other suggestions? What is the best meat chicken and can layers and meat be in the same coop / run? Also they must be cold hardy as I live in NE Ohio and get hit with the lake effect of cold and snow.
Thank you!!

Wyandotte’s, Plymouth Rocks, Sussex, Marans, Legbars, Ameraucanas, Bielefelders, Welsummers, New Hampshire’s, and a lot more.
Most of these breeds you can get at McMurray hatchery, which I highly recommend!!! They also have free shipping if you order 15+ birds! Oh, and they have EEs too. :)

Wyandotte’s, Plymouth Rocks, Sussex, Marans, Legbars, Ameraucanas, Bielefelders, Welsummers, New Hampshire’s, and a lot more.
Most of these breeds you can get at McMurray hatchery, which I highly recommend!!! They also have free shipping if you order 15+ birds! Oh, and they have EEs too. :)
Thank you

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom