So many happily married signature lines :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Will you marry me?
love.gif

Quote:
I like that line too.

Miserable people make miserable marriages. Happy people have a chance of making happy marriages.

I have no plans on ever marrying but I have been happily floranged for about four years now.
I feel unbelievably lucky to be able to go through life with someone I don't have to put on the rose colored glasses to be around.
My one Grandmother advised me to nod my head and go along with everything in my marriage and I tried. Face it, it's hard living with someone who is unreasonable and does idiotic things. I don't know how so many women do it.
That is why I want to shout from the rooftops. I FOUND A MAN WHO IS REASONABLE AND USES HIS BRAIN!!!!

Well...

He's not perfect, he's a wonderfully flawed man who adores me, and I love him likewise. With him I can be simly myself, flaws, issues and all, and he can simply be himself. Love is not blind, love is acceptance.

Are there days I wondered how I ended up with him? Sure, I'm not always easy to live with either.

Then there are night like last night, when I laid there listened to him breathe and slowly cuddled into his side, so I didn't wake him.

Sure he can be a large somewhat stinky man who can't find a laundry hamper, but he's my large, clusmy, geeky man.

In the end that's what matters.

Quote:
If you weren't one of my best BYC & Facebook friends I would pounce all over that post.

Last edited:
Quote:
If you weren't one of my best BYC & Facebook friends I would pounce all over that post.

Eh, I did fess up to him being large and stinky, but as a pair we work.

Quote:
You know, I'm trying to be a rude jerk here OK. Stop seeing through me.
somad.gif

Pussycat
hugs.gif

I agree with everything Saddina said. My sig line doesn't include anything mushy like that. But our relationship is as good as one can get. We talk, not yell. We take time for each other every day. He is aware of what to do to make me happy and I am aware of what to do to make him happy, and we do it for each other. The minute we met, we were never apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom