So movement in 3 eggs day 19 and one hatched! Well now others are lifeless after being rolled around

Well still no movement from others but reminding myself the other two hatched 2 days apart. My fiancé wanted easter eggers and I want so bad one of his to hatch! They looked the best before now and I’m worried bc I thought they were early Hatcher’s.

No not with a light due to being uncertain what to look for. I did a water candling today and slight movement. I’m wondering if it was unable to hatch due to being rolled or if humidity got to high after the other hatch. Day 23 and nothing for the other 4 so I’m starting to think it’s done. :(

Oh no I wouldn't personally suggest water canceling you can use a flash light at the top of the egg in a dark room to see the baby chick inside. Unfortunately it probably isn't going to hatch but you can check with a light to be sure and it will be easier on you when incubating to use a light I will see if I can find you some candling pictures to help

Bad Eggs.jpg
embryo-development-summary-web.jpg
embryo-development-summary-web.jpg

I used a light candling up until lock down. I’m sorry I thought you meant recently. I have a candler and they def were fertile and fully developed. Something went wrong at hatch time for sure.

They were fully blacked out on day 18 and I marked air cell with pencils. And the irony is the one I was iffy about due to a small air sac is the one that hatched. I really feel humidity got too high or something

Back
Top Bottom