So my mom is turning 60 today... Mwahahaha - PICS & VIDEO!

MichiganWoods

DD (Artistic Digital Diva)
11 Years
Oct 6, 2008
West Michigan
And what, might you ask, am I doing for her Happy Grand Parent's Earth Day Birthday? Two things. First, I baked her a personal sized two-tier champagne cake. I did the crumb coat tonight with homemade purple frosting. Purple is her favorite color. I am making fondant tomorrow and will be cutting out and painting little flowers and butterflies. Second, I hired a smokin' hot Zorro from the singing telegram company in town to show up and serenade her at the restaurant after we get out of the show. My DH, DD's and I are taking her to see, of course, Disney's "Earth".

ya.gif

Bringing my little digital camera that has the video capability to discretely video her shocked expression at being face to face with Zorro. She'll have to forgive me that it will be posted on YouTube by the weekend. Mwahahahaa.
bun.gif

ETA to change title to TODAY!
smile.png

Last edited:
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Well today's the day!! Gotta go get the one DD off to the school bus and then hurry on back to do the fondant.

debiraymond, me either! Hee. I'm just giddy with anticipation.
wee.gif

Not a thread killer, Feathers Acres.
wink.png
Happy Birthday to your dad!

I'll pass along your wish, English Chick. I'll be sure to get pictures of her with Zorro on top of the video.
wink.png

Woohoo! Happy Birthday to Mom of MichiganWoods!!
hugs.gif
To your Mom! You are so good to her. I know she will have a blast! (when she starts breathing again after Zorro!)*sigh* Super hot you say???
wink.png

Oh sorry...Smokin' hot!(even better)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom