So my son wants me to take a poll...

Quote:
And they can tell thier friends that they had 6 eggs for breakfast
ep.gif

gig.gif
I normally have to make itty bitty deviled eggs - just mayo nothing else cause they're so picky!
barnie.gif

I don't have a preference as far as egg color goes, since it's all the same on the inside . . . but I prefer the chicken breeds that lay brown eggs, since they're so much calmer, so I guess that would make my answer brown.

i was raised on white so i like white ones better u don't see brown eggs here usually unless from a farm. my chooks lay from white to tinted cream now. sold my blue eggers but soon i will have chocolate eggers laying!! if i had to choose though chocolate or blue eggs.
big_smile.png
store bought eggs r
sickbyc.gif
my girls eggs rock nomatter what color, though, nothing beats a home grown eggy!!
gig.gif

I would've said brown til Hazelnut my lone white egg layer (a golden campine, bought cause o' being pretty
smile.png
) started laying.

She's gotten me over my mental hangup of "white eggs = factory farm eggs = bad".

They're all pretty, in their own way
smile.png

Pat

Blue eggs-first choice. Second would be Brown.

Although, I fried up 4 bantam eggs the other day and I loved the way they held their shape, had thicker whites and they tasted great! They were all light cream colored.

I love to have a rainbow of colours in my egg cartons, but my favourites are the light brown ones with little freckles on them. I laugh and call them butt freckles.

Back
Top Bottom