So quickly

Guys, guess what? Mary was up fairly early this morning. She was very noisy and making lots of sounds, some sounded like she was crying and she was pacing alot. She ended up tipping over her water, AGAIN! (ugh) So, I was trying to clean around her, and she tried to keep getting out. She finally walked around me and tried to scoot under our desk. I picked her up and placed her in a tub we have in the room for putting the girls in while we clean. She immediately quieted down, started hunkering down, so I left her to go get ready for work since I had cleaned out her bedding. When I came back in the room (about 25 minutes later), I heard her clucking again. I went to put her back in her pen and guess what?!? She had laid an egg. I couldn't believe it. It literally made me cry... it's just been so rough on them and me and my kids. I think she's really gonna be okay. Now for Miss Lucky!
big_smile.png

hey I have another quick question I started the girls on antibiotic in their water how long should i do that for and how long do we not eat their eggs after we stop the antibiotics?

You shouldnt eat the eggs for 2 weeks after u stop the antibiotics. I sprinkled about an 1/8 of a tsp on the food that I knew she was eating cuz the meds break down in a few hiurs so u either have to kwwp putting freshb in or give it in the food like I did which seemed to work great. Buy a bottle of probiotic capsukes ar Walmart and sprinkle that on the food too to help w stomach issues. no dairy while on on antibiotics is correct. I'm so glaf that Mary seems better. In sure they will come around :) I did the antibiotics for about 10 days

She may be tipping thr water to try and clean herself. I used a glass baking dish she couldn't tip over and that helped

Back
Top Bottom