So quiet!!!

Poodlemum

Crowing
Aug 26, 2021
Northern Utah
I just picked up some Sapphire Gems on accident when I was at TSC for duck feed. They’re such quiet little things! Very chill and great at throwing feed everywhere lol. I’m so excited to see how they mature 😍

Attachments

• 68C5B4B6-8B98-4DF8-8180-07E8C2F8C297.jpeg
    68C5B4B6-8B98-4DF8-8180-07E8C2F8C297.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 8
Accident :lau

You walked by the brooders in TSC, minding your own business, knowing you don't need more chicks (cause none of us do) and then you slipped! You reached out your arm for support and hit your hand onto the handle of a tiny rake that was in the brooder, leaning on the rim. The force of the push on the handle brought the rake up and out of the brooder! The few tiny little chicks that were playing on the rake were yeeted up and out of the brooder and into your cart!

Is that kind of how it went?

You walked by the brooders in TSC, minding your own business, knowing you don't need more chicks (cause none of us do) and then you slipped! You reached out your arm for support and hit your hand onto the handle of a tiny rake that was in the brooder, leaning on the rim. The force of the push on the handle brought the rake up and out of the brooder! The few tiny little chicks that were playing on the rake were yeeted up and out of the brooder and into your cart!

Great visual!

It could happen. :lau

That sounds exactly like what happened 😂😂😂 It’s such a terrible coincidence that they just happened to be my top breed to get next year… 4 now just means it doesn’t have to be 10 next year, so I was really saving us space in the end 🤪

Back
Top Bottom