so so so sad

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
my older brother, and the only one i have really since my youngest is a complete jerk and married satan, is deployed in afghanistan. today my mom received a phone call that his best friend as passed away due to a secondary IED (a bomb). my brother is an EOD (disarms bombs). it's very hard even having him there, but now hearing that his best friend who he went to EOD school has now passed is really hard and hits home big time. my brother had to go identify his body. he stayed with him till he took off in the plane to come home. he also whs really whiped his face clean so that his wife could tell him good bye. it's really sad. in the 22 years i have known my brother, i have NEVER seen or heard him cry, but when my mom got the phone call she said he was crying. it's very hard for me not to cry. i feel so bad for all our fallen soldiers who are deployed.

may you rest in peace Sean, you will be missed by your wife, 2 children, other family, and friends

hit.gif

I hope your bother makes it home.Sorry to read about his friend. So many lives lost all around.I do hope everyone comes home soon.

Back
Top Bottom