So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

It's been a week now and I am finally feeling better
smile.png
I went for a check-up and dressing change this morning at the clinic and the nurse said I am healing well, so I should be back to normal soon. I'm looking forward to it!

I hope you all are doing well and will have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow
hugs.gif
glad to hear that you are feeling better and healing well
hugs.gif
keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Thank you, Phil and Liz
hugs.gif
For some reason I really struggled after the last surgery, despite the fact that I was in better shape physically after this one, compared to my previous. I've been very tired, lightheaded and until yesterday in a fair bit of pain too. Today, the pain's been much less and the lightheadedness seems to have cleared up mostly. I'm eating and resting as much as I can at the moment. Especially eating… I lost about a pound this last week and I am trying to gain weight at the moment.

Last edited:
Thank you, Phil and Liz
hugs.gif
For some reason I really struggled after the last surgery, despite the fact that I was in better shape physically after this one, compared to my previous. I've been very tired, lightheaded and until yesterday in a fair bit of pain too. Today, the pain's been much less and the lightheadedness seems to have cleared up mostly. I'm eating and resting as much as I can at the moment. Especially eating… I lost about a pound this last week and I am trying to gain weight at the moment.

Glad you had a good check-up and that you are healing well! Maybe they gave you different anesthetic agents that took you longer to clear or something.
idunno.gif

Anyways, glad you are on the mend, and if I could send you some of my extra weight I would!

Thank you, Phil and Liz
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Thanks for the update, and it's good news ta-boot
wee.gif

Take care and have a real nice rest.
Scott

It's been a week now and I am finally feeling better
smile.png
I went for a check-up and dressing change this morning at the clinic and the nurse said I am healing well, so I should be back to normal soon. I'm looking forward to it!

I hope you all are doing well and will have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow
hugs.gif

Glad you are feeling more rested and had a good check up. Take care and extra hugs coming to you this Thanksgiving day

@FridayYet I can stand to gain about another 14 pounds, so if you can spare that, bring it on! lol I got weighed pre-surgery back in January, 5 foot 6 inches and a whopping 106 pounds. Yikes? I gained about 14 pounds since, but I've still got a long way to go… (And no, no eating disorders here, just horrible eating habits, stress and not looking after myself.)

I think 4 surgeries in the last year, 2 of them double (2 incisions) got asking a bit much of my body. Some of the procedures doesn't faze me any more mentally, but physically it's taking a toll. I really hope this is it now… Although the dermatologist earmarked another interesting looking mole on my upper arm for keeping an eye on. Next check-up February.
fl.gif

hugs.gif
everyone and blessed day for you all! I think for many of us health and being alive is something to say thank you for today…. So grateful we're all here.

So glad you are feeling better @sumi, I can spare some extra weight for you too. You have a great day. I know I appreciate every day and appreciate the support from this website. Thank you all, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom