So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

I hear ya' Cindi..
hugs.gif
....I am hearing that help is spread all over but that the task is behometh so it's taking a painful amount of time....We were potentially having a staff meeting this morning that would have included a briefing re: status but it was postponed due to the impending storm and need to prepare folks to avert as much as possible further damage (I just heard airports close at noon today). The Governor and environmental commissioner are right now at LBI...... JJ

*Pokes 3 Good Eggs with a stick* You breathing??! *poke, poke poke*

Ready for this???!!

Drumroll please.....................................................................................................................................................

We've been APPROVED for the new chemo treatment!! We start Wednesday!!!
th.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif

Burt, ol' buddy, this one is for you because I know you put a bug in Gods ear for me
hugs.gif

*Pokes 3 Good Eggs with a stick* You breathing??! *poke, poke poke*

Ready for this???!!

Drumroll please.....................................................................................................................................................

We've been APPROVED for the new chemo treatment!! We start Wednesday!!!
th.gif
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif

Burt, ol' buddy, this one is for you because I know you put a bug in Gods ear for me
hugs.gif
Great news Cindi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to hear this Coyote!! I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday..........oh wait, I think of you everyday! But I'll think special thoughts for you on Wed.
smile.png

I think about Burt a lot too.

I do not want you to think I am being flip or irreverant when I say this. I really think of some of you as heroes. You go through all this and yet here you are encouraging others and with attitude to spare. If everyone had a cheerleading group like you all then cancer would be cured already. Burt is one also. He is just a hero that's watching from afar now and its great to think of him hanging out watching over you guys.

Keep going Cindi. I think you are teaching cancer to fear you by now. Attitude to spare I tell ya.

I agree with your assessment HeatherLynn regarding the individuals on this thread. Pretty amazing folks.

Now.....Cindi...I'm ready for an update. How are you feeling?

And may we all have something to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving. I know I am thankful for the cyber friends on this thread. I know there will also be wisdom, common sence and humor to be found here. I do believe the cream of the crop hangs out in this part of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom