So tiny!!😂😍

Mya05

Songster
May 10, 2020
Edmond, Oklahoma
Our Fancy Foot, Queenie, laid her first egg for us tonight!! I knew it would be small, but I was still a little surprised by how small. Our other hens have either made a nest, or laid in the nesting boxes. She was walking, and simply squatted just long enough to lay it, then walked off like nothing happened!!😳😂😂😂 I have included a picture of Queenie, and a picture of her egg with my husband's thumb, and quarter to show size.

Attachments

• 20200925_125008.jpg
    20200925_125008.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20201019_165919.jpg
    20201019_165919.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 20
Our Fancy Foot, Queenie, laid her first egg for us tonight!! I knew it would be small, but I was still a little surprised by how small. Our other hens have either made a nest, or laid in the nesting boxes. She was walking, and simply squatted just long enough to lay it, then walked off like nothing happened!!😳😂😂😂 I have included a picture of Queenie, and a picture of her egg with my husband's thumb, and quarter to show size.
aaaaawwwweeeee!!!!!! Que Lindo!!! 🐥 🐥 🐥 🐥

I am now worried about stepping on her eggs😬 I have never heard of a chicken do that before!😂😂
Im sure she will find the nest boxes and start laying there.... you might need to keep her cooped up till she knows where to lay :)
I would have loved to see her squat and lay that would have been a priceless video!

Back
Top Bottom