SO UNEXPECTED!!! *UPDATE* PICS

Fancy Feather Poultry

Cooped Up
12 Years
May 30, 2007
I found 4 little cute eggs in my nest boxes today!, I was especially surprised that they actually layed in the nest boxes! oh boy I yepled like a little 1st grade when I saw them sitting there instead of my first "egg" its my first "eggs" lol, now to find the culprits!

I will take pictures of them later becuase I dont have my camera on me, the best I can do is take my dads camera and upload them, but hes busy talking to someone and when hes talking he talk for DAYS!!! He blames it one him being a business man lol

ANYWAYS IM JUST SO HAPPY!!!

Eggs001.jpg

Here they all are

Eggs004.jpg

This the one from my Naked Neck

Eggs005.jpg

I think these ones are from my duck because it looks like the color scratches off and, there not like the chicken eggs.

Eggs006.jpg

These two I dont know because one is a pink color and the other brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I just went outside to check on my chickens and my little naked neck which I would have never expected squatted, and then proceeded to run like somone whos gotta pee real bad into the chicken house and squated somemore, So I made sure no one would go in the house so she had some privacy, well 4 minutes later she runs out, and I look into the house, and VIOLA! there is anouther egg!

So I know my naked neck is laying

Last edited by a moderator:
18 weeks? :mad:
Only one of my chickens is laying, she will be broody really soon (She takes longer in the nesting box every time). She is 9 months old. My EE just stopped laying, she is 7.5 months old. And then, my BR, 23 weeks old, has been squating for a month, but her comb isn't red OR big.
barnie.gif

But.... congrats! And be sure to post pics, I want to see what your naked neck looks like.

Congratulations. Gives me hope! My Polish girls are 18 weeks old so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they lay within a week or two....but I love em, they can take even longer if that's what they want. Spoiled little brats.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom