So What are the chances of late pips

madelynbelle

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
PUGET SOUND
I have to ask what the chances are of any eggs still pipping if the other ones pipped yesterday morning. I have had 8 hatch so far, several that pipped last night and have not progressed and some that have not pipped at all. It will be 22 days exactly at 3pm today that I put them in the bator. They were not shipped eggs but bought directly from a local reputable breeder. They are Marans eggs which someone said have a harder time hatching...not sure if that is true or not. I know it took her a few days to gather enough to get me 24 so I dont know if the older eggs are hatching first or what. Any insight would be great. I wish I could just walk away from the eggs and quit staring. I know I wont have a good answer for my husband when he takes one look at the housework I have not done today and says....what did you do today? I am beginning to think my old OCD is coming back 1234...1234.....1234...1234:drool

My last hatch went up to day 24!!! I say give them until tomorrow if nothing has changed put them up to your ear to see if you can hear cheeping or movement if so put them back in the bator.

Back
Top Bottom