So, what are you most thankful for?

I was hoping there would be some kind of "thankful thread" today!

1. that I have so much to be thankful for
2. Thanksgiving day off work
3. BYC and the internet farm community!

I think it is my favorite holiday....no gift giving....just show up and be thankful....

My DH is working, but not deployed this year.

My 8 y/o is annoying me by playing the same 3 songs over and over and over again, but that means he's home. I now know the full freaking lyrics to Posion by Alice Cooper if anyone cares.

Everyone else is safe and sound.

My 18 y/o is going to his roommates for Thanksgiving, but at least I've raised a responsible enough young man who is doing good with his life.

Pardon me while I go cry some more over the fact he's not coming home.

1) For the men and women overseas so that we can be here safe and sound! And their Families!
2) For the one's that paid the ultimate price and their chair at the table will forever be empty.
3) Friends and Family!

#1 God for letting me be here at all
#2 My precious son, daughter, and husband, as well as extended family
#3 The fact that I have a job, that the bills are paid, that although I don't always have what I "want", I do always have what I NEED, I'm thankful for my friends, my pets, my home, my basically good health, a running car, food in the fridge, hot water, a working stove/refrigerator/washer and dryer, the list could go on because it could really be so much worse!

1) That God loves me so much that He died for me.

2) That I have wonderful family and friends who love me too
smile.png

3) That I have a home and food for Thanksgiving, when so many other people don't.

Hm this is a hard one...

1.) All of my animals.

2.) Knowledge.

3.) The fact that I don't have to go to my HORRIBLE school this week!
woot.gif

I'm sure there's something better to be said, but I just can't come up with anything too good right now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom