So what do you do when the power goes out?

Quote:
Hey, good point. Castles in Europe all had places for livestock at the lowest levels. Don't tell the health inspector he might be a decendant of someone who walked on a floor heated only by the pigs and goats living six feet below. If I had fewer birds I'd build a little lean to coop up against the side of my house. Actually it would be a great place for a little isolation coop. thinking....lol

Next time you are at your local county or state fair, take a walk through the antique farm displays. Farmers through the ages have been just as inventive as humans in every other endeavor, and you'll be amazed at the wide range of gadgets and inventions people came up with. These included wood-fired incubators and brooders, and all sorts of things for deicing waterers. It's fabulous!

Quote:
Right here.

My coup is plug and play (Modified to plug into an extension cord... the rest inside is proper wiring).

I want light when I go out there to do work. It's dark at 5 here, and I don't need to be bumping around trying to feed/water the animals.

:)

Back
Top Bottom