so what do you think this dream means? AVAILABLE FOR HIJACKING :)

Thank you, 33yardbirds, this is a case of chicken math!
The dream shows more coops than reality.
That obviously means OP needs more CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to the OP's dream.

Clearly something is worrying you about your chickens. Do you think you have to many and need another coop? Have you seen any preds lately or lost any birds? Are you concerned about the winter? Seems to me what you are doing is "organizing" chickens.

Is there something out of order in your life that is important to you? (your chickens are a substitute for what ever it is.) Do you feel there is something your not in control of? Perhaps a job or someone else you loves job? Are you in dispute in some relationship?

It could very well be the Christmas holiday and not being able to or feeling you won't get everything done before the big day comes. Your running around trying to get everything ready and find what ever it is you need. is this how you feel?

We're here for you,

this could very well be true dreams are sometimes the way our subconuiounce (badly misspelled) tells us whats stressing us out. after my ex broke up with me 2-3 months later i was having a reoccuring dream always the same nothing changed were we were back together with our 3 kids (one his step daughter) and had one more on the way and we lived happly ever after and i think that portrays what i desire with him but wont happen. certain objects in dreams can portray an actual person/object or they are their to portray something different but its really up to you to understand your dreams

i'm not not sure what it means, but i have woke up in the middle of the night countless times to make sure i did actually lock up the coop really

Im assuming you are worried about chickens escaping. I hear of people dreaming of being with the person the love the most (dating/marry) because thats what they want most. sometimes its what we fear, or something that has scared us.

Quote:
me too i woke up crying during a hurricane cause my chicks where outside in their coop (aka a dog house with a dog crate wired to the front) and put wood in front of the door and put more wire on
big_smile.png

LOL, thanks guys...I dont need more chickens, but I will have more come spring anyway! (darn broodies)

the one thing I was thinking is that most of the time in this dream I am not panicked about getting the chickens organized, it's like a normal event. There has been 1 occasion where I was panicked about it, but most of the time that is not the case.

I have lost birds to predators before, when they were free ranging while I was at work I lost 7 chickens in 4 hours to a fox. This is why they only free range when I am home now.

I figure there must be something I have to organize (prolly my finances) which would explain why I am not panicked in my dream cause I recently redid the budget and it is do-able. My finances will be in total order by tax time
celebrate.gif
Then I can use my tax refund for a new mattress!!!!

I would love to have more coops for them, went through a drastic reduction in flock so they would all fit in there this winter. And I do worry about my chickens too much, but only because I have dealt with a lot - mareks this past month and MG, for now they are all doing great and they have FINALLY started laying eggs again after a 2 month hiatus.

Thanks all for your insight! Still not clear what it means but I appreciate your opinions! we'll see when I have it again if it's any different
smile.png

first of all here is how to cure those dreams:

Run around outside your house nekki ten times at noontime

The change into a chicken costume and run around outside your house ten times

when the police arrive, they will haul you away to jail.

now when you are in jail, you will have other worries to deal with than silly chicken dreams

ahh the cure indeed!!!!!
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom