So what happens when you hand an 11 year old three dozen eggs?

yuckyuck.gif
Sorry! But I am sure at the time he had some perfectly logical explanation! Like I'll tuck these here so I'll be able to get them out this weekend and we can grill them.

Six months ago!
lau.gif

Been there done that!!

So foster daughter crawls out of bed this morning and walks barfoot into the kitchen. "Eeeeew! Why's the floor so gross!"

'Cause its what happened after we took apart the plumbing this morning at 630 AM!! It's just a waiting for you!
old.gif

You've got your hands full! How many kids do you have now?

We just got a new foster placement. I already had 4 biological children: DD11, DS9, DD5, DS7months and added a 4-year-old foster son. We're still in the adjustment phase; it's been very chaotic around here.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

yuckyuck.gif
Sorry! But I am sure at the time he had some perfectly logical explanation! Like I'll tuck these here so I'll be able to get them out this weekend and we can grill them.

Six months ago!
lau.gif

Been there done that!!

So foster daughter crawls out of bed this morning and walks barfoot into the kitchen. "Eeeeew! Why's the floor so gross!"

'Cause its what happened after we took apart the plumbing this morning at 630 AM!! It's just a waiting for you!
old.gif

I'm sure he would, IF I asked him, lol. I chose not to open myseld up to the obvious "Why did it take you 3 months to find something that was right in front of your nose??" I give him enough ammo as it is, oops!​

Quote:
I have two bio kids and 2 unofficial fosters but one is already out of the house. This one leaves in two weeks. Just because the system says an 18 year old is an adult doesn't mean they are. Mine are now 20 and 21 but they're still mine.
love.gif

When ever I have dropped an egg somewhere other than outside, I pour salt on it and it is easily picked up with a paper towel. Granted I understand 3 dz would take a LOT of salt....

Luckily for me I had a dog to help!!
lol.png

Seriously she took up the worst of the big pile, I scooped the rest into a big bowl and mashed it all together, nuked it and the chickens got that whole mess back!

The task is 90% done now. I have one more cabinet I need to empty and clean out but other chores beckon....

Back
Top Bottom