So what has happened to JoeBryant? Missing persons list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I don't have either. I don't have wit and I don't knowitanything.
tongue2.gif

I'm kidding btw...I don't really know who are difficult posters because I tend to stay over in random ramblings more often than not.
tongue.png
Usually on the same few threads.

Last edited:
Ok so if you have a FB chicken page................can your avatar be a chicken, or my horse???

eta: errr, my avatar be a chicken or my horse - your avatar does not have to be my horse
lol.png

Last edited:
I use a flaming neon chicken as my avatar...'cuz there are folks on fb without manners who send me weird propositions...which is why my personal fb had to go...turns out some of the folks from high school are creepers as adults! (Behave like you're married if you're married, or stop being married!!! Don't pull me into your weird drama just because we had algebra together! Sheesh!!)

Quote:
My sister had this issue. She unfriended a similar "creeper". Funny, that's what she called him too!

It has seemed that some of the members listed here are often targeted by flamers.
somad.gif
So when the thread is locked or deleted, it is very disappointing and discouraging for the OP. I have noticed that has seemed to be the main reason that most of them have listed for leaving.
he.gif
I have also noted that some of the old timers have been part of the flamers group. (not the ones that have left either.) I often wonder why they are allowed to get away with it.
rant.gif

I have thought about leaving a number of times. I have owned chicken off and on for over 30 years, so I think I could add to the forum. I know that I don't know everything, but I am willing to share what I do know. I think that there will be a lot of new people joining BYC, and it would be better to keep some of the nicer old timers around. I have learned the hard way to avoid some of the crustier old timers, just because I am into self preservation.
hide.gif

Quote:
You can create a list of any type of category of friends. So I have a list of friends that are say just family, and another list of friends that are just BYC members. The hardest part is trying to figure out who is who, because on Facebook everyone uses their real names. I hope that helps. Cause I think I just confused myself.
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom