So what has happened to JoeBryant? Missing persons list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of Miss Jayne the other day, glad to hear she's fine. I got a Christmas card from Englishchick.
smile.png
I believe she's busy on FB too. I joined FB - but never got on there for some reason, I like it here. I hear good and bad about FB...well, one of these days.............

Quote:
I fought it for years!!! I joined last month before some of my friends had coronaries!!! But I have only freinded them as ALL my relatives and co-workers and such want me to friend them-I said no. As mean as it sounds I see them everyday-talk to them everyday etc...call me if you want something-I only did FB for the folks I dont see or phyiscally speak to-So far so good:)

Last edited:
You can go on FB to say anything that you could not say it on here including the HOT subject of religion, and debatable comments. Sometimes it is nasty.

Quote:
Englishchick has been really sick if I remember her last posting a looooooong while ago.

and cindiloohoo was just on the other day. She's not posting as much as before though
sad.png

Quote:
I fought it for years!!! I joined last month before some of my friends had coronaries!!! But I have only freinded them as ALL my relatives and co-workers and such want me to friend them-I said no. As mean as it sounds I see them everyday-talk to them everyday etc...call me if you want something-I only did FB for the folks I dont see or phyiscally speak to-So far so good:)

You can pick and chose which friends you want and which ones to block. Be choosey who you pick for FB. As for me only relatives, members of the WCNA and BYC friends and class friends. I do not like my friends' friends or friend's relatives or anyone I don't know, I would not accept them.

Quote:
I didn't think I'd ever join either, but it is a good way to share pictures with relatives and friends that I don't get to see too often. I don't post on it very often.

Quote:
its making me, not want to post alot, always an argument or I'm right your wrong attitude with some

It does make ya wonder why some long time posters up and leave, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom