So, what is your job?

Fun thread, neat to see what everybody else does. My husband and I own a farm equipment repair business. Our mechanic shop is here on the farm and I've worked out of my house doing the accounting for the last 4 1/2 years. I love making my own schedule and being my own boss! Before that I worked 22 years as an ophthalmic tech.

I was the accountant at a Credit Union for 3 years and now I am a Stay at Home Mom and also watch a little boy for the neighbors. I enjoy being with my children but am also looking forward to being back in the work force and having adult conversations again.

I do helicopter upholstery on Vancouver island :) so anything related to the interiors of helicopters, though mainly focused on the seats themselves. I also have a small side business where ill do upholstery and repairs for cars, atvs, boat covers, wall tents etc. I like it cuz with custom work you can be creative! Though I wish we could get rides on the machines!!! We dint even see them, we just get sent the frames :(

Does anyone on this thread know a pharmacist? or is one themselves? I am considering going into that field. Are you satisfied with your job? Can you give any advice? What are good jobs in the medical field? Thanks.

I build and manufacture ambulances at a small business (150+ people) here in the PNW. I also build and sell chicken tractors with my own small business, as well as general handy work. I am also a certified diesel mechanic and do side work for some extra cash. And my newest career is a craigslister lol I have a bunch of crap laying around that I don't use anymore, don't want, doesn't fit, and I sell it on craigslist to fund my projects.

Back
Top Bottom