So what type of hatching eggs do you sell?

boykin2010

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 26, 2010
South Georgia
everyone post pictures of any hatching eggs you sell. it can be any breed of anything or any color. i just want to see how many of you out there sell your eggs to hatch.

here are some breeds i will be interested in buying in the near future.
1. regular colored turkeys
2. red golden pheasants
3. silkie eggs
4. serama eggs
5. button quial
6. possibly coturnix but i am not sure.

i am not asking you to post pics of eggs you can sell to me that is just a bonus

You can see all our critters at ZeaglerDuckFarm.com, I sell eggs off every thing that will lay a egg, when my incubators are full, I have 3 hovabators genis going at the present in kitchen on our table, as we speak, and a sportsman 1502, I have goose eggs listed on ebay at the moment.

You'd be surprised, because there are thousands of people on this forum who sell hatching eggs.
wink.png
The thing to do is just look around, read what people say, read their signature lines. . . And, if someone asks in a wanted ad for something particular, chances are they'll have tons of replies. (Granted it is the right time of the year.
wink.png
)

When Available...

Lf Coichins- Buff/ Bbs/ Silverlaced/ Barred
Ee's
Serama
Mallard
Wood Duck
Blue Slate Turkey
Ringneck Pheasant
Melanistic Mutant Pheasant
Buff Ringneck Pheasant
Red Golden Pheasnt
Cinnamon Golden Pheasant
Lady Amhurst Pheasant
Butler Giant Bob Whites
Jumbo Coturnix
Labrador Retriever Pups

My site is down at the moment, but here is the link it will be back up soon: www.echoinghills.net I have a variety of rare/heritage large fowl poultry, show quality bantams and silkies. I also have Heritage Turkey, Red Golden Pheasant, Peafowl. Turkey are Royal Palm, Red Bourban, and sometimes i do a cross for Calico Turkey with the red bourban/royal palm. I also have lavender/self blue heritage turkey.

I sell Serama eggs. Girls are surprisingly still laying even with the cooler temps.
smile.png
No pictures of eggs but have lots of pics of parent stock if interested.
big_smile.png
NPIP & AI as well.

49849_dsc04326.jpg

Last edited:
I sell mostly silkies in buff, bbs, partridge. Grey, red and lavender soon. I also sell WC chocolate and chocolate cuckoo polish. Soon I will have barred rocks, blue and black regular and frizzled cochins. I also have a cochin cross project that makes a really cute frizzled black with white double lacing. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything I have!

In the spring I should have the following (most are separated by breed/variety):

Button quail
Coturnix quail (all colors available in the U.S.--currently in mixed-color pen)
lilac turkeys
buff, lavender, pearl grey guinea fowl (mixed flock)
embden geese (possible toulouse cross)
pekin, rouen, runner ducks (possibly mixed--flock together)
d'uccles in mille fleur, porcelain, and black mottled (housed together)
bantam cochins in black mottled, blue/splash (no blacks), partridge
silkies in white and blue
OEGB in B/B/S, mottled, and spangled
Japanese in BTW and split mottled
Golden lakenvelder LF
Black copper marans LF

The following are 'possibles' since I'm thinking of selling all LF except for the BCM and lakenvelders:
Barred rocks
Black Ameraucana
EE
OEG (wheaten and blue wheaten)

Of course I always have mixed breed eggs cause there are some that I just can't bear to get rid of
smile.png
And I might have melanistic ringneck pheasants, I think I've got a pair, so if they are old enough to produce in the spring I'll have those too
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom