So what's on your list?

I have a big list stuck to the front of my fridge. I call it my 'just coz you like me and wanna buy me a present list' it stays up all year round lol too many things on it to list it here... Theres gotta be over 150 things lol ranging from simple house stuff to my dream motorbike...

^ 13th so I'm right there with you, Bro is the 9th... so not only did we get the combo Christmas and B-day gift from a lot of relatives but we even had to share a cake! You try explaining to a boy why half his cake has to be pink with a girl holding a number on it... or explaining to a tomboy the same thing.. bluh I loathe pink.

I really need ideas for DH, he's THE HARDEST to buy for EVER... graph paper (D&D map fiend), mech pencils, WoW cards, books (but WHAT books give me a dern list dangit)... ah well, if all else fails I buy a blade.

Same goes with DS... thinking Electronics, hope to sort that out, but a blade is always welcome. Last Christmas he got the Zelda Master Sword (I think it's called) and LOVES it... decorative, but still. He also very much loves the keyblade that his Nana got, though she was very surprised to find out that you pull the KEY off and it's a regular sword... whoops... SIL snapped off nephew's blade... doesn't have a problem with him playing football or hunting deer but an unsharpened and sheathed blade is dangerous.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom