chickery-do

Songster
6 Years
Mar 25, 2013
Shellburne, NH
Mine is in construction.
frow.gif
And the guys are giving it quit the names...so I can't say on this! Ha ha
So, come on a help me name my ducks house!
hu.gif

Last edited:
We named our chicken coop (Coop de Ville) but not our duck house. I'd be interested in the responses you get. We are also going to build a goat house and was wondering if people name those too.

Our chicken coop is the CluckleBerry Cottage, but I havn't finished building my duck house yet, so it doesn't have a name. My husband suggested the Quack House, which reminds me of Crack House. Haha! Needless to say, I said no to that. I've heard people calling their duck houses the Quack Shack and that is pretty cute. I'm thinking of just calling the the Granny Annex.

We named our chicken coop (Coop de Ville) but not our duck house. I'd be interested in the responses you get. We are also going to build a goat house and was wondering if people name those too.

Our chicken coop is the CluckleBerry Cottage, but I havn't finished building my duck house yet, so it doesn't have a name. My husband suggested the Quack House, which reminds me of Crack House. Haha! Needless to say, I said no to that. I've heard people calling their duck houses the Quack Shack and that is pretty cute. I'm thinking of just calling the the Granny Annex.

My wife calls ours the "Duck Condo"

Lucky Ducky Inn, Plucky Ducky Motel?

Mine is just the "coop" but I did read where someone named theirs "Duckingham Palace".
I 'm really happy other people name their "stuff" too! My son mentioned the quack shack also, but he thinks its no big deal to name my hobby. I want to Thank all of you for your input! I'd love it, if you would continue. I'm totally into English stuff, so I must say Duckingham Palace! But that doesn't stop anyone else to give a shout out!

Back
Top Bottom