Soap Display~For Craft's Sake

Wise Woman

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 12, 2011
My Cottage
I have closed my soap business and so I am parting with some of my soap making supplies. This is a 60 bar For Crafts Sake wooden soap display. They have five rows that hold approximately 12 bars of soap. Approximate measurements are 17" wide by 14 1/2" deep by 4 1/2" high. I used it for approximately one year. I have 4 available. I am not listing 4 auctions so if you want more than one, let me know as I can sell the other 3 off list for the same price. These are great for doing farmer's markets, street fairs or craft shows. Once the soap is in the display, all you have to do is put the lid on or off. No packing and unpacking and re-packing. Easy to stack in your car and go. You can also customize by putting your biz name or logo on the lid. The price of $55 includes shipping. As you can see, this is an excellent bargain as new ones run $61.95 plus shipping. They can be seen at the For Craft's Sake website. I will be posting more soap related items for sale and for free as the week goes by, so check here often! Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

Lid open for display

IMG_2976.jpg

Lid closed for transporting

IMG_2978.jpg

Back with lid up

IMG_2980.jpg

Bottom and lid off

IMG_2979.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom