Soap Makers Help!

Anyone know where I can find honeysuckle essential oil? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Quote:
I don't think it's possible to make essential oil from honeysuckles. It's my understanding that essential oil can be made only from herbs and a few citrus flowers.

I have never seen Honeysuckle Essential Oil, but I have seen the fragrance oil. Try this site
www.fragranceoilfinder.com

Here are some pictures of my silicone molds my hubby made.
5920_mold_004.jpg

5920_mold_001.jpg

Quote:
That's not real honeysuckle essential oil. It's an essence oil, or fragrance oil, made from chemicals blended to smell like the real thing.

How did he do it, Morgaine? Did you buy the liners or did he make those, too? I know someone who works in that field and have thought about having one made. It'd be so much easier than the trash bag liners I use now.
tongue.png

Yes, he made the liner. He is a machinest and also pours urethane so this was alot of what he does at work. It was just a matter of having enough time to machine the mold that you pour the silicone into.

We bought the silicone from smooth-on.com We are now looking for some local suppliers that offer bigger quantity so it will cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom