Soaps for sale, ship/pick up, Renovo, PA

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
White tea and Ginger fragrance. Saponified oils: Tallow, coconut oil, soybean oil; fragrance. No colorants. These are being sold cheap because the batch was not made in a professional mold. I'd rather sell it cheaper as is than to waste the fragrance oil by rebatching it. The soaps are hand cut and are very "antiquish" (is that a word? lol). Not symmetrical at all (thanks to my profound cutting abilities with a knife (sarcasm). They're also textured on some sides because I let it set too far before pouring it into the molds. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the soaps besides being somewhat ugly (some may call it rustic). The price is per ounce, and most of these are odd weights, but I'll do the math and round to the nearest cent. I'll post pictures in a little while.

The pieces that I have available are:
2.5oz
2.9oz
1.8oz
1.9oz
2.2oz
2.1oz
1.9oz
2.5oz
2.6oz
2.7oz

Shipping is via USPS with delivery confirmation. Buyer chooses priority or parcel post (or first class if/when it's an option). Please contact me with your zipcode and which piece(s) you'd like and I'll give you the shipping prices.

Back
Top Bottom