Soft shell egg filled with blood

Another clot or.....?
Got pics?
I didnt take a picture. It was in the evening when I collected them and I don't know why I didn't take a picture. It didn't look like a blood clot, it was tan but covered in the blood since there was a lot of it in the egg.

She has now laid 2 normal shelled eggs but when I open them, there is a yolk and a bunch of blood inside. The one had this half inch chunk of something in it also. Now remember a couple months ago I opened 2 eggs with blood. I bet they were hers. I just thought it was because my one chicken laid on them for a few hours.

It definitely sounds like something wrong inside of her, but unless it gets better on its own, I have no idea how to fix it.

I didnt take a picture. It was in the evening when I collected them and I don't know why I didn't take a picture. It didn't look like a blood clot, it was tan but covered in the blood since there was a lot of it in the egg.
Next time.
Can always put the contents of egg, shell and all, int a container in the fridge if you don't have time to dissect and photograph at the moment.
Tan color takes me back to thinking lash(infection).

She has now laid 2 normal shelled eggs but when I open them, there is a yolk and a bunch of blood inside. The one had this half inch chunk of something in it also. Now remember a couple months ago I opened 2 eggs with blood. I bet they were hers. I just thought it was because my one chicken laid on them for a few hours.
I have the exact problem at this exact Moment. Please tell me what your outcome was?is the hen okay? Mine is an exact replica of your photo..thanks so much

I have the exact problem at this exact Moment. Please tell me what your outcome was?is the hen okay? Mine is an exact replica of your photo..thanks so much
Hello, we have the exact same issue now. Did yours resolve itself or did she get worse? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom