Solar Eclipse 2024 Coming April 8th!

Are you traveling to see it?

• Total voters
Pics
Oxen do NOT have balls, they are 99.9% steers, not bulls!!!
It has to be more than that. They breed
And DH and I will be driving SSE towards Cleveland, hoping to see the totality Monday afternoon, and make it home sometime the same day.
Mary
You, my dear, are crazy. Cleveland is the last place I would be. They are hosting the NCAA Woman's on Monday, it's the Indians home opener, and they are having huge parties at the Rock Hall
You goin'?
Heck no. Staying home

We went to Costco today, which I was hesitant to do because I thought it would be super crowded. It wasn't anymore crowded than a normal Saturday. Tomorrow will be nuts though, the city where Costco is will be hosting a huge party

Wifey said it was a zoo today at hers. People stocking up for the men's final 4 parties this weekend

Azure, what is the best way to take pictures with just my cellphone? No special filters or lenses, just my cellphone? @azurbanclucker
Put it behind number 14 Welding glass until totality. Directly pointing at the sun can fry your sensor and you'll get crap photos anyway. For totality, you should be fine with no filters for those few minutes.

Bah humbug. Eclipses do not impress me even a little. They get hyped up like they are going to be some super special event and it is nothing more than a few minutes of looking like dusk (if you don't have overcast), which is something you can experience everyday. That is me and everyone I know. No one is even talking about it around here. But, I hope you all enjoy it.

Now if the animals would do some weird stuff it might be interesting, but they are not going to pay much mind to it if at all.

Back
Top Bottom