Solar Eclipse 2024 Coming April 8th!

Are you traveling to see it?

• Total voters
Pics
That was very cool to see. Stayed home. Not on path of totality but got close to 90%. It got cold but not very dark.
My friends and I had fun hanging out and eating my eclipse pie.
Forecast was for full cloud cover but actually it was clear for much of the time.
I don’t have a fancy camera but got a couple of pictures to remember the event.
My chickens could not have been less interested - they stayed outside foraging the entire time.

View attachment 3795719View attachment 3795720View attachment 3795721View attachment 3795722View attachment 3795723View attachment 3795724
I love the oreos on top!!!

That was very cool to see. Stayed home. Not on path of totality but got close to 90%. It got cold but not very dark.
My friends and I had fun hanging out and eating my eclipse pie.
Forecast was for full cloud cover but actually it was clear for much of the time.
I don’t have a fancy camera but got a couple of pictures to remember the event.
My chickens could not have been less interested - they stayed outside foraging the entire time.

View attachment 3795719View attachment 3795720View attachment 3795721View attachment 3795722View attachment 3795723View attachment 3795724
I'll be taking the eclipse pie.

Well, watching the news and the traffic issues we were supposed to have turned out to be a big fat nothing burger. Which is a good thing
I wish I was so lucky. I didn't have traffic issues heading home from the eclipse but I left my house at 3:30 for a 5pm vet appointment (drive usually takes an hour) and was still late!

Rojo, our rooster, gathered up his girls and herded them up close to the coop but they did not go in. They just kind of hunkered down close to the run and seemed ... puzzled and a bit stressed. Confused, I guess. I imagined them thinking, How can it be bedtime, we have not had our bedtime snack yet? It was eerily quiet as the day birds stopped singing and calling, then the evening birds started their songs. My son thought it was really cool and impressive. I'm so glad he enjoyed it. We all did!

We are in the totality for the 2045. I’m going to charge $500 (adjusted for inflation) for a 5’ x 5’ spot on my land. If you are a member in good standing with BYC I will give you a 10% discount and 6 pack or a couple miniatures of your choice.

No refunds for 🌧️
Duckie will let me come for free

Back
Top Bottom