SOLD 6+ Purebred Light Brahma eggs -NY-

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
I will have a batch of purebred Light Brahma hatching eggs to ship on either 2/26 or 2/27.

It is $20.00 with priority mail shipping included for 6+ purebred Light Brahma hatching eggs. (get them now as prices will be going back to $25 in a few weeks)

These are the standard size light brahmas. To see pictures go to the website in my signature and look under the photo gallery. I have also posted pictures of my recent hatch of Light Brahma chicks.

The eggs will be individually wrapped with bubblewrap, and cushioned with lots and lots of shredded paper. I label the box "FRAGILE" and "HANDLE WITH CARE".

I can not guarantee hatchability due to reasons out of my control (such as handling during shipping, your incubation methods, etc.). There are no refunds or returns of any kind.

Payment needs to be by PayPal instant payment only. I do not accept e-checks as they take too long to clear.
If you would like them please post SOLD and either pm or email me at [email protected] for my paypal email address. Feel free to ask any questions.

Here are a couple pictures. Im sure you wont be dissapointed.
smile.png

DSC09622.jpg

DSC09092.jpg

August2008069.jpg

The second and 3rd pictures are when they were around 5 months old.

Last edited:
I want some but do not need them till the first week in March because my lone bator is full.Can I be put on a list or reserve for that week.I would like a dozen if possible.

I would be interested in future eggs. When it gets warmer. However I do not have instant payment with paypal. Would I be able to send you a payment at least a month before hand and you could send me the eggs when you have them? I do have paypal but not the instant kind. It is hooked to our checking account if that makes any since.
Let me know. You have some beautiful birds and I would love to hatch a few.
Thanks again
Melissa

Quote:
Melissa,
I would be able to send out eggs when it gets warmer.
It sounds like you have paypal e-check, which would be fine. I would just need to wait to start collecting eggs until the check clears (usually no more than 7 days). Thanks so much for the compliments.
big_smile.png

I would like this set, please.
big_smile.png

i.e. SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom