Sold as a welsummer

ZoomiesMom72

Songster
May 7, 2021
Cordova Alabama
As she began to grow from day 2 every one agreed she is a welsummer .Well now that she has gotten older she doesnt seem so much to to be a welsummer.She is very tall.She looked like a eagle as a chick her neck feathers reminded us a lot of our ee.WellI noticed she is very Tall! & she has yellow ears.She is a cutie,a bit of a bully
But I cant find anything on my reading that the welsummer have yellow ear feathering.Mix possibly?

Attachments

• 20211115_111702.jpg
    20211115_111702.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211115_111644.jpg
    20211115_111644.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211115_111643.jpg
    20211115_111643.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211115_111640.jpg
    20211115_111640.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 2
As she began to grow from day 2 every one agreed she is a welsummer .Well now that she has gotten older she doesnt seem so much to to be a welsummer.She is very tall.She looked like a eagle as a chick her neck feathers reminded us a lot of our ee.WellI noticed she is very Tall! & she has yellow ears.She is a cutie,a bit of a bully
But I cant find anything on my reading that the welsummer have yellow ear feathering.Mix possibly?
Looks like a mixed breed. Not a welsummer.

Mixed breed pullet.

Could she be a red sexlink? I have one that looks a lot like her.

I hope she is a good layer. What does sexlink mean exacly please ?
This is what I think it means, but take this with a grain of salt.

You breed a certain parent to a certain parent, (of a certain breed) so the male chicks hatch a certain color and the female chicks hatch a certain color.

@TheOddOneOut is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom