1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*SOLD* FREE EE's

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Biddylover, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Biddylover

Biddylover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    *My girls have been picked up and are in a great home, thank you for looking* [​IMG]

West Tennessee Area.

I have 3 female EE's 3 weeks old exactly today, they have been hand held the entire time and are used to young children and our White English Bulldog guarding them. Please someone, just look at my pictures they are precious and need a loving home to go to. I have no room in my hen house and I am not going to overcrowd my girls. I had a post before sellling them, but now I just want them to go to someone that really wants them *and my husband is getting mad at me lol* I took these pictures this afternoon.

Jacob calls this one fuzzball [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss Personality of the bunch, likes to be held a lot
    [​IMG]

This one is really pretty and lady like
    [​IMG]

Here they are playing and pooping on the floor, thank goodness it is just concrete right now [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    OH! I wish I was closer I was looking for some EE pullets here on craigslist and haven't found any! Shipping is too expensive

3. Biddylover

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    AWL wish you were closer [​IMG]

4. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    Dang if you would have had these when I was in Millington for Slammin and Jammin a couple months ago I would have taken them off your hands. I'm always in the wrong place and the wrong time.

5. mschickychick

mschickychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2009
    Mississippi
    I would love to have them and you're not too far!

6. Biddylover

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    misschickychick, if you are still interested email me or pm me. You shouldn't be too far I can't remember how long it takes to get to Nesbit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by