Sold Locally - Please delete auction - trio cochins

Status
Not open for further replies.

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have been blessed with some beautiful healthy full sized/standard Cochins. Their colors are simply beautiful and I'll take and post pictures after the rains are over. I've run out of mobile chicken tractor space here and these are sharing their space with some young Leghorns and Welsummers at present.

This flock is young. One of the hens has been laying for about 2 weeks now and the other should start laying shortly. These are non hatchery birds and came to us as eggs from the Triple B Poultry farm in Buchannan - a local BYC'er

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

We take the business of customer care very carefull. Please look at our feedback located here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

I'm
also posting this listing locally and will remove this posting should it sell anywhere else first.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks and have a blessed day.
--------------------------
----------------------
Update, these cochins were just sold locally. Please delete the posting. Many thanks and have a blessed day

Last edited:
Among the three we have the following colors

buff, copper, blue, black and a chocolatey color.

They should make some gorgeous babies...Adults are well formed and heavily feathered....Still raining here....

Will post photos when I can...

Thanks for your interest

I'm sorry I do not to ship. I will ask a friend of mine if she would ship for me and pay her a fee for me though....If I find out that she's willing, I'll post the info. Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom