Sold my first duck today

Kleonaptra

Songster
7 Years
Oct 3, 2012
Western Sydney, Australia

Sold little Thorne! He was the one I most needed to get rid of, just way too agressive to the other boys and hard on the girls, I thought no one would want him because his brothers are far more brightly coloured. The guy fell in love with him straight away and said my calls were very dainty and typey....If we were talking horses I'd know what typey meant! He said if I have any females this season to let him know cos this guys sister is a real looker.

Very excited!

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.

Sold little Thorne! He was the one I most needed to get rid of, just way too agressive to the other boys and hard on the girls, I thought no one would want him because his brothers are far more brightly coloured. The guy fell in love with him straight away and said my calls were very dainty and typey....If we were talking horses I'd know what typey meant! He said if I have any females this season to let him know cos this guys sister is a real looker.

Very excited!
thumbsup.gif
He looks very typey to me, really pretty
smile.png

Kleonaptra

Songster
7 Years
Oct 3, 2012
Western Sydney, Australia
Thanks! Im so happy to know he's gone somewhere with lots of girlfriends where he can be spoiled, and its great to make a duck friend. We are both looking to show so I imagine more duck chats, sales and swaps in the future. He's breeding blue black calls as well as silvers and I adore the black ones. Now when we see each other at shows and sales we can do the old, "So hows the flock mate?. Hmmm yes very good" and nod and smile while we look at birds.
big_smile.png

Top Bottom