SOLD RIR hatching eggs (KY)UPDATE pg. 2 SOLD

here is my roo BIG RED

100_0767.jpg

and here are a couple of his girls
100_0769.jpg

I also have 4 turkeys that I am selling 1 tom and 3 hens the tom and 2 hens are standard bronze the other I think is a narragansette but not sure I can post pic if interested the turkeys are 20.00 each or all 4 for 80.00 we do not have the room for them and I don't want to butcher them but dh said if we could not sell them then he will do the deed. the turkeys have not started laying yet they are still young they were this last spring early summers poults

Last edited:
I do not put heat packs in this would only be my 2nd batch of eggs of selling. I don't know how they would do that would be up to you if you want me to ship them or not. I have some in the incubator hatching right now. rir's and white leghorns. I do pack good though

Yes they are BQ. we bought the eggs from a local farmer that has been raising them for years, we hatched them out ourselves and they are beautiful. you should see them when the sun shines on them they are shiney. they are just a little dirty from all the rain and then playing in the mud and dirt bathing, but when they are cleaned they are gorgious they are fed 20 % layer pellets corn for cold nights plenty of greens sunflower seeds just about anything they want oh and scraps from our table also. Big red weighs around 9 pounds and the hens 6-7 pounds some of them are still going through a moult but feathers are coming back in just fine. sorry they could also be PQ as they love to be held and to eat out of your hand. Big Red is just a big BABY

Last edited:
Breeder Quality

Generally it means birds that are not quite show quality, but could produce show quality chicks.

Removing all opinions from this thread as apparently all opinions are taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
they are not hatchery quality. you would have to see them in person. they are absolutely beautiful
they are our pets and just as gentle as can be. I did not say they were SQ yes they are BQ you could easily get SQ from them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom