SOLD *Sweetheart Special* shipped from SC

Quote:
Hey Lisa - if you mean the little yellow one with black strips "Skunky" and the little brown one "Cheeta" - I thought they were the cutest of the bunch. Guess I think they stand out more. The yellow one has the prettiest big black eyes and the brown one has the softest "fur" and looks like a baby cheeta. I did wonder "Who da Daddy?" - others were blue.

Great healthy bunch of chicks. Only one with some sort of club foot or it holds it up and won't walk on it. But I'm giving it physical therapy and believing it will be fine. It hops along and gets around just fine.

Hi Lisa,
Would it be possible to get another double order of the NN/Silkies/Frizzles, basically the same cuties you just sent me
wink.png
next week? Didn't you have a Polish pen?

Thanks
Cathlina
frow.gif

Hi!
Grace, They're on the way, I sent them to the address on the PP acc't.
Cathlina, I can do that! Tues shipping suit or would you rather wait til later in the week?
Monique, Cute names --- they fit them perfectly.
I'm talking about the blue w/ the yellow headspot.
That's an Am' BR cross
sad.png
Count how many of those you got and I'll refund you for them.
Casey, I'll email you around 4/1 to set up a ship date.
edited to add:
Oh Cath, I do have a silver-laced Polish pair, but Lyly, the hen hasn't layed an egg since last spring.

Thanks,
Lisa

Last edited:
Hi Lisa.
I would prefer earlier in the week if possible. Same amount same price right? Have you ever put the rooster with the NN's or Frizzles? I would love some eggs from them if you ever do.

Thanks
Cathlina

Quote:
Hey Lisa - would't want a refund - wanted a dozen baby chicks and I got a dozen super cute baby chicks. They are so cute and chasing each other around for their scrambled egg, rice, shredded cheese dinner right now.

But in case some rouge rooster is getting in the hen house - those all came out of the BR brown eggs. They are my beefys - had to help them out they were so packed in. There are 6 with the coon mask yellow dot and one with mask but white dot and its feathers are little lighter shade of blue. I think they're pretty. The one with the prettiest mask has a bad leg I'm hoping will heal. I call it "Hoppy" it gets around well and does seem to be flexing the foot some now - the leg sticks out sideways instead of straight down and the knee is large like broken/rehealed calcium deposit or deformity.

So is there a way to sex link/identify them if they are a cross? They all had itty bitty combs the moment they hatched.

The Ameracanas hatched themselves during the night - looks like 2 solid blue (the smallest of all), 1 solid black, and Skunky (may get named Peppy (as in Le Peu) cause it's all over the place grabbing everyone's food) and Cheeta.

Back
Top Bottom