Sold-Washington-Standard Blue Amercuana Trio-Pick Up Only

crzy4chkns

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 27, 2008
Chewelah WA
Purchased as day old chicks at the 4-H Spokane Chick Auction April 2008. The two hens are laying nice blue tinted eggs. Showed them last August at local fair and got blue ribbons on all three. Asking $25.00 4-H discount if applicable. Will take some pictures and post tomorrow.

*edited ad to follow BYC posting rules

Last edited:
Weather finally was nice so I could take some pictures.

8029_blue_ameracuana_hen_side_view.jpg

8029_blue_ameracuana_hen.jpg

8029_rooster.jpg

could you post a picture of the eggs please?

I drive up to Pullman Washington almost weekly lately and would be interested.
thanks, Steve

Where did the chicks come from? Where is the Blue Trio? I only saw one Blue hen and one Blue cockerel. You aren't referring to the two Wheatens with the Blue are you? Where did you get your Wheatens from?

Btw, I hope to get over your way in a couple of months to do some turkey hunting. If you're an Ameraucana breeder (true Ameraucanas and not EE's), perhaps we could get together if I do?

Btw, I'm particularly interested in your Wheatens because I am trying to develop a tri-colored Wheaten and your hens look like they could help me get there.

God Bless,

Last edited:
Quote:
Picture of the two hen's eggs with some other eggs.

8029_eggs_004.jpg

The trio is still for sale for pick up only.

I do go to Spokane WA, Ellensburg WA and Coeur D'Alene ID on a regular basis and could transport them that far.

Forgive me if I asked this before but who did you get these birds from?

I really planned to just stick with the WBS Ameraucanas but if I make it over to Chewelah for turkey season and they're still available and they came from an ABC Breeder, I might just have to bring them home.

Did I read you correctly in that you are selling all three for $25???? You should get that much a piece!

God Bless,

I purchased them at the Spokane 4-H Chicken Auction last spring. They had birds donated from various breeders there. I tried contacting the people who put the auction on to see if they could tell me which breeder they came from but was unsucessful.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom